To be at the centre for legal education, training and research that promotes
rural and regional development in Southern Africa.
Inspired by the University of Venda vision and mission, the School of Law employs
appropriate learning methodologies and research in offering a range of qualifications
in law and criminal justice that is responsive to the development needs of the
Southern African region.
- Univen’s School of Law participates in the 19th African Human Rights
- Moot Court Competition in Cotonou, Benin
- National Schools Moot Court Competition (18-21 March 2011)
- Adv Van der Walt hailed by international academics
- Legal Practitioners Converge At Univen
- Prof Roelofse appointed programme chairman of International Policing Executive