The vision of the School of Law is to be at the centre for legal education, training, research and community engagement, which promotes rural and regional development in Southern Africa.
The mission of the School of Law is to offer a range of quality academic and career-focussed qualifications in law and criminal justice aimed at promoting and enhancing the jurisprudential and practical development of our students in a context cognisant of the development imperatives of our regional environment.
- Univen’s School of Law participates in the 19th African Human Rights
- Moot Court Competition in Cotonou, Benin
- National Schools Moot Court Competition (18-21 March 2011)
- Adv Van der Walt hailed by international academics
- Legal Practitioners Converge At Univen
- Prof Roelofse appointed programme chairman of International Policing Executive