To : All students
Progress on allocation of rooms to students
This communication serves to provide information to students regarding progress on allocation of rooms in both On Campus and Off-Campus residences as follows.
1. All spaces for first year (entering) students in On-Campus accommodation have been filled up.
2. The process to allocate first year students to Off-Campus residences will start on Wednesday 14 April 2021.
3. First year students will start viewing the Off-Campus Residences from Wednesday, 14 April 2021, and thereafter will make choice of their preferred residences.
4. After viewing of the accredited Off-Campus residences, students will proceed to Housing Unit to sign a contract for their preferred residence, thereafter the University will provide each individual residence with the names of students who have chosen such residence.
5. A list of accredited Off-campus residences will be made available to all students on Wednesday 14 April 2021.
6. Allocation and registration of senior students On-Campus accommodation will start on Thursday 15 April 2021.
7. Once all spaces on campus are fully taken up, senior students will be allowed to choose their preferred Off- campus residences following similar process of the first year students stated above.
8. Senior students will be able to occupy residences from Thursday 15 April 2021.
I trust you will find the above in order.
Mr LG Tshikhudo
Director: Student Affairs
Office of the Director Student Affairs
University Road, Thohoyandou, Limpopo
Private Bag X5050, Thohoyandou, 0950
Limpopo, South Africa
Tel: (015) 962 8506/8319
Fax: (015) 962 8379/ 8028
Date : 09 April 2021