Kindly be informed that the 2021/2022 SRC Elections will be held on 7 October 2021 using the online voting system. Students are encouraged to frequently check the University website for updates regarding the elections and are further encouraged to fully participate in the next coming elections.
Please refer to the election timetable below for detailed information:
UNIVERSITY OF VENDA 2021/2022 ONLINE SRC ELECTIONS SCHEDULE
• Nomination process opens.
• All nomination forms are uploaded on the university website.
• Receipt and publication of final voters’ roll.
• Nomination of Candidates Closes at 18h00.
• All nomination forms are to be submitted electronically on firstname.lastname@example.org
Publication of the provisional voters’ roll
Screening of provisional list of candidates.
Publication of Provisional Lists of Candidates.
29 – 30 /09/2021
Objections and appeals to candidates List.
• Publication of final list of candidates.
• Campaigning continues.
Certification of the final voters’ roll
Elections day – Voting opens at 09h00 and closes at 18h00.
• Objections and appeals on the outcomes.
• Declaration of election results.
Constitute the SRC.
Submission of final report to Student Affairs.
Mr A Mukheli
DIRECTOR: STUDENT AFFAIRS (ACTING)