MERCHANT WEBSITE REQUIREMENTS – BREAKDOWN
- Detailed description of goods and/or services
University of Venda is a business in the Education industry that provides education services
- Delivery policy
Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within three days and delivery confirmed by way of courier services
- Export restriction (Optional)
The offering on this website is available to South African clients only.
- Return and Refunds policy
The provision of goods and services by the University of Venda is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, the University of Venda will refund the client in full within 30 days. Cancellation of orders by the client will attract a 5 % administration fee.
The University of Venda shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from:
- Payment options accepted
Payment may be made via Visa and MasterCard.
- Card acquiring and security
Card transactions will be acquired for the University of Venda via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.zato view their security certificate and security policy.
- Customer details separate from card details
- Customer details will be stored by the University of Venda separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
- Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency
The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
The University of Venda takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website,customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
- Country of domicile
This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and the University of Venda chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature, University of Venda, University Road,Thohoyandou,Limpopo Province
The University of Venda may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
- Company information
This website is run by University of Venda (sole trader / private company / close corporation) based in South Africa trading as
University of Venda and with registration number ____________________________ and ________________________________
- In the first space provided you would insert your business’ legal name. Then select if your company is a Sole Trader, private Company etc and delete the irrelevant information. In the next space provided please add your business trading name. Then add your registration number, followed by the names of the directors/owners.(Your Company) contact details
Company Physical Address: University of Venda, University Road, Thohoyandou,Limpopo Province
Email: ________________________________________________________________ Telephone: 015 962 800