• Application for admission closed on 31st of December 2021
• The application process shall not be re-opened, and ‘walk -ins’ shall not be attended to.
• The University has streamlined and automated the selection and admission processes, and as a result, prospective students are advised not to visit the University for Admission or to bring their statement of results. (i.e. Electronic NSC / matriculation results of all applicants are already obtained from the Department of Basic Education by the University)
TRACKING OF SELECTION OUTCOMES / RESULTS
The following web link to check / track your admission status shall be activated on UNIVEN website on 21/01/2022 after 10h00:
Telephonic enquiries can be directed to 015 962 8943/ 9334/ 9335
You can only register if you are admitted into our Qualification / Degree study programme.
• Minimum Initial Payment during registration
All students without a loan/bursary will be required to pay an upfront minimum registration deposit for R 5 000 – 00 towards tuition and R3 890 towards residence allocation per semester. The amount for residence should be paid by students whose application for residence has been successful. Payments can be made at any ABSA branch
Name : University of Venda
Bank : ABSA
Acc. No. : 1000 000 589
Branch name : Makhado
Branch code : 33 414 940
Reference no. : Student no.
• Online registration
All prospective students are to register online on the following link: https://univenien.univen.ac.za/pls/prodi04/w99pkg.mi_login
Schedule for selection, admission and registration of students in 2022 Academic year
21st January – 4th February 2022
Selection and admission of first-time entering students.
• Communication of admission offers to selected applicants meeting admission requirements.
• Acceptance of offers by first time entering students by accepting online.
• Admission of applicants
• Communication of selection results to all applicants
24th January 2022
• Commencement of registration of 2022 first time entering candidates; returning students; postgraduates: Hons, Masters, and PhD
07-11 February 2022
• Orientation of First Time Entering Students
07-11 February 2022
• Official Opening of the academic year
• Lectures commence.
07 February 2022
Late registration commences
23 of February 2022
• Final Date for registration of Honours and Masters by Course Work.
18th of March 2022
• Final date for registration of students who wrote supplementary; special and Aegrotat examinations; late registrations
25th of April 2022
• Final date for registration of masters and Doctoral degrees by research
ALL APPLICATION ENQUIRIES SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO STUDENT ADMINISTRATION:
Phone: +27 15 962 8959
Phone: +27 15 962 8953
Phone: +27 15 962 8974
Phone: +2715 962 8882 / +2715 962 8954
Phone: +27 15 962 9347 / +27 15 962 9348