The South African Department of Science and Innovation and the International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (ICGEB) have partnered in a Special Programme to develop and support capacity development in South African Historically Disadvantaged Institutions (HDIs).
Through a specially designed Programme, ICGEB is delighted to announce this Call, in support of HDIs in South Africa.
ICGEB invites applications from South African citizens and/or South African permanent residence holders from eligible HDIs for the following Programme activities:
- Call for Collaborative Research Grant Programme
- Call for Meetings and Courses
- Fellowship Scheme
For further details on the call (including call documents) eligibility as well as how to apply: https://www.icgeb.org/icgeb-special-programme-with-hdis/
Download additional documents:
- ICGEB Special Programme with South African HDIs_Meetings and Courses Call.pdf
- ICGEB Special Programme with South African HDIs_Fellowship Call.pdf
- ICGEB Special Programme with South African HDIs_CRP Call.pdf
- ICGEB Special Programme with SA HDIs_Meetings&Courses.pdf
- ICGEB Special Programme with SA HDIs_CRP.pdf
- ICGEB Special Programme with SA HDIs_Fellowship Scheme.pdf
Kindly share this Call with the relevant researchers, as well as PhD students and Postdoc Fellows.
For ease of reference, we have attached the 3 call documents, as well as call flyers.
Please feel free to contact our office should you require further information.