Online Registration Information
Successful applicants and re-registering students must register to study at Univen
- Applicants (new applicants & Univen students who applied for admission to a new qualification) may only register if they have received an offer of placement letter from Univen
- Re-registering students can register for this academic year during the relevant registration period once they have received their registration details from Univen.
- Should you wish to change to an alternative qualification contact your faculty administrator
* Please take note of Univen Registration and Cancellation Dates
You can only register if you are admitted into our Qualification / Degree study programme.
- Minimum Initial Payment during registration
All students without a loan/bursary will be required to pay an upfront minimum registration deposit. The amount for residence should be paid by students whose application for residence has been successful.
- Online registration
All prospective students are to register online on the following link: https://univenien.univen.ac.za/pls/prodi04/w99pkg.mi_login
Follow this link if you have forgotten your myAccess student number or pin request myAccess student number and pin
For more information
Phone: +27 15 962 8959
Phone: +27 15 962 8953
Phone: +27 15 962 8974
Phone: +2715 962 8882 / +2715 962 8954
Phone: +27 15 962 9347 / +27 15 962 9348
GENERAL STUDENT RECRUITMENT AND CAREERS EXHIBITIONS: