COVID-19 Self Screening
How it works
- Logon to the student/staff admin portal
- If you are one of the students that are allowed to come back, you will have the COVID-19 menu
- All staff members will have this menu.
- The system will show you the code of conduct before self-screening
- After submitting the screening question the staff/student should proceed to main gate for temperature test.
CODE OF CONDUCT & PENALTIES FOR STAFF AND STUDENTS AT UNIVEN DURING COVID-19 PANDEMIC LOCKDOWNS
- No person is allowed to enter the UNIVEN campus during weekends; before 08:00am and after 16:00 during weekdays, unless it is an emergency, as screeners will not be there.
- All UNIVEN staff on foot should enter and exit the campus through the main gate meant for on-foot people.
- All UNIVEN students should enter and exit the campus through the students’ gate.
- All UNIVEN staff/students entering the campus are required to be screened first or produce digital self-screening proof at the gate or else entry will be denied.
- All UNIVEN staff/students should observe the entry and exit protocols at the gate.
- All UNIVEN staff/students are expected to wear cloth face masks every time they are out in public around the campus. No person enters through the gate without a mask.
- All meetings/lecturers/queues on UNIVEN campus must observe a 1.5-2m distance always.
- Any UNIVEN staff member/student who is older than 60yrs whose work involves mixing with a lot of people, should report from home to the line manager who will give further directions.
- Any UNIVEN staff member/student with underlying conditions where a monthly supply of treatments is taken should report from home to the line manager who will give further directions.
- All UNIVEN staff/student will be expected to adhere to COVID-19 precautions of handwashing/sanitization, wearing of cloth face mask, and social distancing.
- All UNIVEN staff/students should immediately report the development of flu symptoms to their line managers who will give direction on what to be done.
- All UNIVEN staff/students/visitors/contractors are expressly encouraged to comply with the provisions of UNIVEN COVID-19 guidelines; and that failing/refusing to adhere to that may lead to disciplinary action and possibly dismissal after the employer has followed a fair procedure.
- All UNIVEN staff/students must familiarize themselves with the content of these guidelines as well as all other policies and rules of the University, including the employer’s disciplinary code. Employees are advised that failure to do so, will not exonerate them from being disciplined on account of a claim of ignorance.
- Should any part of these guidelines or any other policy be unclear, or should an employee have any queries relating to the guidelines or any other policy related to OHS in UNIVEN, such question or clarity must be obtained from the OHS representatives in their section.
- The above excludes the legal and medical expenses of the employee concerned.
Covid-19 News and Announcements
7 months ago
8 months ago