This is meant for applicants who applied previously at our institution, got a student number but did not register with the University.
- When the system asks if you already have a student number you must indicate “NO” and proceed.
- On the payment option use Credit or Debit card only.
- Towards the conclusion the system will ask for a login pin. You must create a pin which must have five digits excluding “0”.
Academic Application Process
- Only South African undergraduate applicants are to apply on online application wizard
- All post graduate and International (Non South African) applicants are to submit scanned application form with supporting documents to one of the following emails: email@example.com
- To apply online, you should be having a South African Identify number, Cell phone number and an email address
- During online application process, you may save and return at a later stage to complete the application.
- A copy of I.D. document/passport, Grade 11 report and proof of payment (i.e. all documents in PDF format) must be scanned.
- Applicant will be required to create a pin
- Complete your application and upload the required documents.
- You will then get a student number
- After successful submission and completion of your online application, you can log into My access page to access / view your application details.
Application Fee Details
Payment methods which you can use:
- Online Credit/Debit card payment by clicking on the online payment option during the application process – payment will clear immediately
Other important Notes:
- Prospective students who will pay using credit and or debit card with CVV number at the back of the card will be able to immediately continue with online application once they receive a confirmation of payment via email address registered from UNIVENSupport@univen.ac.za.
- Maestro and VISA cheque/ platinum card etc. will be accepted provided it has CVV number at the back.
- Any card without CVV will not be accepted e.g. Savings card, Diners club card, American express will not be considered.
All student account enquiries and quotations for student fees can be made to the Student Finance Office.
Tel: +27 15 962 8467