The W&RSETA invites funding applications for Masters/PhD qualifications from or for students in need of financial assistance under the Discretionary Grant 2022/23 Bursary Funding Window.
ELIGIBLE APPLICANTS :
Applications will be considered from the following stakeholders
- W&RSETA employers
- Individuals employed in the wholesale and retail sector
- Institutions with registered Masters and PhD students who are employed in the Wholesale and Retail sector
- Wholesale and Retail Leadership Chairs
- Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Students must be registered for a Masters or PhD qualification with a registered higher education institution.
- Institution must be registered with the Council for Higher Education.
- The Masters or PHD programmes must be accredited with SAQA.
- Masters/PhD research topics must have been approved by the institution.
- Research topics must be relevant to the Wholesale & Retail Sector.
Applications must be submitted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30 September 2022 with the following documentation:
- Application form
- Cost breakdown of funds required aligned to the quotation from the institution
- Proof of registration with the institution
- Proof of approval of research topic by the institution
Download documents below for further information:
1. DG2223 Bursaries – Masters PHD students Advert.pdf
2. Bursary Application Form.docx
For further enquiries, please contact:
Tel: 012 622 9500