Auxiliary Services and Examinations
Confirmation of address form to courier degree / diploma certificates
Procedure to be followed by graduates on the issuing of certificates (June 2021 graduation)
- Graduates should complete the Confirmation address Form to Courier Degree Certificate.
- They should ensure that they have settled the University Fees before completing the form.
- Ensure that the whole form is completed, and a certified copy of the ID is at hand,
- Scan the form and the copy of the certified ID.
- Forward the completed form and certified copy of the ID to: email@example.com
- Those who wish to collect personally should also complete the form but should indicate in the space provided that they will collect personally – then an appointment will be set for them to collect.
- Those who want the Proxies to collect the certificate on their behalf should also complete the Proxy Form and an appointment for collection will be set with the Proxy once we received the Proxy Form with all required documents.
- No form will be accepted from the nominated person unless it has been forwarded by the owner of the certificate to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application For a Aegrotat / Special Examination
Contact Examination Office
Name: Azwinndini Mulaudzi
Designation: Assistant Registrar
Tel: +27 15 962 8967 / 8885 / 8958/
Email: email@example.com / Examinations@univen.ac.za