Study at UNIVENHow to Apply
HOW TO APPLY
All our programmes offered are found on the University website (www.univen.ac.za). Select any programme that suits your qualification. Details of contact persons in the faculty, as well as information on the various pro- grammes offered, are also found on the website.
All applicants with non-South African School-leaving matric/Grade 12 results require a certificate of foreign exemption from the Matriculation Board of South Africa for admission into an undergraduate qualification (HESA certificate). For more information regarding the Matriculation Exemptions please visit the Matriculation Board website on: www.usaf.ac.za or contact the International Relations and Partnerships office of the University.
All applicants with non-South African qualifications are required to have their qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA). For more information visit: http://www.saqa.org.za
– Undergraduates must complete undergraduate and accommodation forms obtainable from the website (www.univen.ac.za).
– Postgraduates must complete both undergraduate and postgraduate as well as accommodation forms.
– Attach a transcript in English plus certified copies of your certificates of diplomas, degrees previously obtained.
– Attach certified copy of your passport.
– Attach a marriage or divorce decree for different surnames, if relevant.
– Attach the identity document for a parent or legal guardian if less than 21 years.
– Attach HESA/SAQA certificates as indicated above.
– Pay a non-refundable application fee (R100) as indicated on the application form.
Please note: the application fee must be paid only at the bank or by South African postal order or by EFT.
Banking details: ABSA BANK, ACCOUNT NO: 1 000 000 589 (Use your pass- port number as reference). Other payment instruction is found on the application form found on the website.
Submit completed applications with attachments to;
ATTN: Directorate of International Relations and Partnerships
University of Venda, Private Bag X5050, Thohoyandou, 0950, South Africa Or
Scan the application form together with attachments and email to the following:
You can check your application status by contacting the International Relations and Partnerships staff by sending email to the above addresses or calling the following Telephone numbers: +27 15 962 9346 /9347 /9348 /9349