Open Access eResources LawLibrary Databases
- MERLOT Law Learning Resources – a variety of learning resources including textbooks and videos.
- Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction (CALI) eBooks for Legal Education – Creative Commons licensed collection of books and chapters from the Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction (CALI). Additional material is available on the main CALI site, but some requires a fee-based membership.
- Cornell Law School Legal Information Institute (LII) legal materials – “Open access to law since 1992” is a project at Cornell University that provides access to law, case law, a legal encyclopaedia, and special projects such as the Inbox Project on anti-spam law.
- Law textbooks from the Open Textbook Library – open access textbooks.
- Directory of Open Access Journals: Law (General) – law open access journals.
- Oyez multimedia archive Project – a multimedia archive devoted to the Supreme Court of the United States and its work. It aims to be a complete and authoritative source for all audio recorded in the Court since the installation of a recording system in October 1955. The Project also provides authoritative information on all justices and offers a virtual reality Tour of portions of the Supreme Court building, including the chambers of some of the justices.