Open Access eResources - Social WorkLibrary Databases
- MERLOT Social Work Learning Resources – a variety of learning resources including textbooks and videos.
- Low Wage America – NPR series – a series of interviews with low wage workers across the US, in 2003 and 2004.
- Child Welfare Information Gateway (DHHS) Child Abuse and Neglect Prevention Manuals – collected by the Child Welfare Information Gateway (DHHS).
- Directory of Open Access Journals: Social Work – Social Work open access journals.
- Council on Social Work Education online resources – free, online materials related to the teaching of social work.