UNIVEN Library PIN
Univen Library has introduced PIN functionality login to improve the security when accessing electronic library services and information. This includes access to eResources and MyLibrary! App.
Please follow these instructions to create or to reset a PIN to login to our library services:
- When the library authentication window opens click on the Forget Your PIN button
2. When the PIN Reset window opens, provide your staff / student number
3. Click on the Submit Button
4. You will receive a PIN reset confirmation email in your registered mailbox.
5. Click on the provided link to create / reset your PIN
6. When the create / reset PIN window opens:
- Enter you staff / student number,
- Enter your new PIN (Numbers only. Minimum 4, Maximum 8),
- Re-enter your PIN,
- Click on Submit
7. Go to your preferred library electronic services or eResources and provide your Student / Staff Number and your PIN to access
8. Please note the following PIN requirements:
- Your PIN should not consecutively repeat a number three or more times (e.g., 3334).
- Your PIN should not consecutively repeat a set of up to four numbers two or more times (e.g., 1212).
- If there are more than five failed login attempts within one minute, the system will block access to your account for one minute.
9. Should you still experience access problems, contact library ICT via these options:
- Systems Librarian: Thanyani Mpeiwa
- Library ICT Assistants:
- Hope Nephiphidi
- Rendani Madzhadzhi