|Instructions on how to access Legal Info|
- Click on the ‘Legal info’ link from the list of Legal Databases
- To access full-text content you will need to first create a personal account by clicking on the ‘Free Trial’ option at the top right side of the website. This applies for both on-campus or remote access.
- Please complete all the required details and ensure that you provide your university email address. When you have completed the form select the ‘SUBSCRIBE’
- You will then receive an account confirmation email.
- After receiving the confirmation email you can login to your created account by providing your email address and password.
- Thereafter your login details would be remembered via cookies. Except for your password
- Note that registered users will also receive weekly case updates via email.
Contact library ICT for further assistance.
Extension – 8148
Email – Library.Systems@univen.ac.za