Open Access eResources Health SciencesLibrary Databases
- NCLEX-style Question of the Week from NCSBN Learning Extension – a new NCLEX type question each week, and other study resources from a provider of (for cost) NCLEX exam review classes.
- Medicine & Healthcare Video Courses on Academic Earth – video lectures on health topics from some top universities. Includes the human anatomy course.
- Directory of Open Access Journals: Nursing – nursing open access journals.
- Athabasca University Creative Clinical Teaching in the Health Professions Textbook – a modifiable textbook for Nursing and Health education.
- Contemporary Health Issues (text/course) – intro to health and wellness, licensed for reuse and modification.
- National Center for Biotechnology Information books – hundreds of books and reports from NIH, WHO, and more.
- MERLOT Nursing Learning Resources – a variety of learning resources including textbooks and videos.