Open Access eResources Public HealthLibrary Databases
- MERLOT Public Health Learning Resources from – MERLOT lists reusable learning resources from animations to textbooks.
- National Library of Medicine YouTube Channel – history, lectures, public service, and educational videos, and more.
- National Center for Biotechnology Information books – hundreds of books and reports from NIH, WHO, and more.
- Directory of Open Access Journals: Public Aspects of Medicine – Medicine open access journals.
- Contemporary Health Issues (text/course) – intro to health and wellness, licensed for reuse and modification.