Disability UnitCentre for Higher Education Teaching and Learning
The disability unit is a centre which assist students who have barriers to learning due to disabilities. Students living with disabilities need added support due to the uniqueness of their physiological make up.
Services offered to students living with disabilities are:
- Orientation and mobility training to familiarise students with their surroundings
- Computer training to develop essential skills for the use of adaptive advanced technology.
- Technical support for visually impaired students with brailling and scanning of learning materials
- Train students on how to use assistive devices
- Facilitate tests and examination writing centres
Contact the Disability Unit
Name: Dr. Tshifhiwa Rebecca Mbuvha
Designation: Head: Disabled Student Unit
Office: STUDENT AFFAIRS BUILDING